The mission and purpose of The Columbia University Alumni of Turkey is to foster and strengthen the relationship between Columbia University and alumni of all her schools and divisions by:
- Connecting alumni through planning of a variety of educational, cultural, and social programs;
- Building a partnership with and serving as a channel of communications between the University and alumni;
- Renewing and broadening Columbia connections through social and intellectual activities;
- Fostering relationships among members of the Columbia family;
- Developing a diverse, active, and informed alumni community in Turkey;
- Increasing the level of financial support to the University;
- Guiding outstanding students to the University;
- Building loyalty, pride, and alumni involvement in the life of the University; and
- Acting as ambassadors of Columbia University.
Wherever you are in the world, and whatever you're passionate about, find the benefits of being a Columbian for life at alumni.columbia.edu.